Tired

School wasn't that bad today, it was actually quite fun. So here's what happened, after our first class, since we (my classmates and I, just in case you haven't figured that out yet) had a two hour break, we decided to go to a fast food place at Tampines Central. I suggested that instead of our class splitting up into two groups, that we go out for lunch together, so we did. Some people were reluctant about coming lets just say that I heard a few complaints here and there, I mean, our class isn't exactly very united. Anyway, lunch went okay. Lets just say
that there were all sorts of clique lines drawn all over.

By some sort of miracle, we caught the bus in time and we weren't late for class! Two hours is not a long time when traveling in A PACK OF SEVENTEEN.

The next lesson was lab, Biochemistry to be exact. It was pretty fun! We were fooling around in the lab and here are some of the pictures that I took:

Tall?


Scientific!



Lab partners


messing


hands


Depressed? Due to bad term test results?


Some of the photos are somewhere else in my blog, click the crosses.

Comments