Green

Green Day, I'm not talking about the band. It's some event. Its earth day today if I'm not mistaken hence the Live Earth concert which raises money for a climate crisis. Anyway, yesterday, we, most of my schoolmates wore green for the cause. It was pretty cool, seeing a whole sea of green in the lecture theaters, unfortunately I wasn't able to snap a picture.

Anyways I arrived at school pretty early and well, you wanna see what school looks like empty?

Here's the bus stop in front of my school. Students are usually packed like sardines at around 5pm in a rush to get home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This picture is of me, a couple of friends there with me to snap this picture. Its pretty cool to see the lecture theatre before it gets filled with "eager" students.



Today, my parents went to a birthday party and left me home alone...hehe. This gave me a rare opportunity to have a friend over, Jamie.


She's pretty cool and we had a nice time. I learned that one of our friends wasn't doing to well with his school grades and he was thinking of packing up and dropping his course. I wasn't too happy about this and I felt that he was throwing away a very good opportunity. He had failed his Mathematics Term Test so I offered to help him. Hopefully I can help him do well, well enough that he would reconsider staying in school. Sigh, wish me and him luck.

Comments