Square peg.

I know, I know... I should be studying for those quizzes, but I just don't feel like it! The weather's got me down. I feel like I just can't concentrate!

Sigh. I'm glad though, that after the September holidays, I'll have a whole new set of subjects. No doubt, its going to be tougher but well, at least I'll get a chance to mix around with the other people in school. I still haven't found the loner-ish set of people that I always seem to gravitate towards when I enter a new school. Sure I'm no longer new! But I still feel out of place.

Truthfully, I feel like a poser, a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. This is why I'm starting to regret not going to a Mass Communications course, where there seems to be more people like me. Hopefully though, I get the Freehand Drawing subject next term, so that, you know, things aren't so "structured" in other words, less of the textbooks and more of the other stuff.

I'm so sick of this! At least before, in secondary school, there were more outlets for my frustation, like crazy friends and well... I don't really know what I had that made me more, I guess you could say, satisfied?

I miss my square peg friends. I need a drink. Oh yeah... I should get down to cramming. HELP!!

Comments