Exhausted

Today's school day consisted of long lectures and I had to undergo the arduous task of trying to concentrate. If there had been a window in the lecture theater then I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one looking though it and wondering what lies beyond.

I love what I'm studying because it is interesting, the only problem is that the way the professors (not all) present the information is quite dull. There is however one teacher that I am quite fond of. He teaches Human Anatomy and Physiology (HAP) and he has a certain way of putting things into terms that we find relatable and entertaining. Take for example, he used an umbrella to demonstrate how the valves in the heart work.

I like it when professors take a creative approach to educating us students. It makes us more keen on learning more about the topic and shows their passion towards teaching us young people. It's nice to see someone who actually seems to love what their doing for a living. This gives me a sense of hope for the future, that not all jobs are boring and that you can do something that you enjoy while earning money. It shows that not all of us just a majority are going to end up with jobs that do not satisfy their needs.

Comments