Overcrowded

It was a gloomy day again today and it's been tough to stay awake during lectures, luckily I had the mind to bring along my sketch book so that I would be able to occupy myself with more pleasant thoughts.

Anyway, here's one of my sketches (still under construction):


After eating, I took a walk around school grounds, just to get away from the irritating buzz of the overcrowded common areas. I needed some fresh air and was relieved that the rain had ceased. Honestly, weaving through the crowds makes my skin crawl, not because I'm disgusted or anything. Its just that things are jostling around in my head that make me kinda antisocial.

I was irritated to find the tiny corridor filled with people waiting for the lecture theatre to empty. I mean just take a look!




I mean, this is what makes me appreciate wide open spaces! Anyways, I enjoyed my long walk home (around 1 km)


Oh yeah, I had a nasty surprise today (if you know what I mean). Totally unexpected!


Here's the slap-the-forehead moment of the day: I just remembered that there is going to be 2 quizzes tomorrow! So here's me signing out to cram! Crap! It's like 1.30 in the morning!

Comments