Skin

My last blog entry consisted of a poem that I wrote last night, for some reason I was feeling kind of down. Its been ages since I've written a poem and it felt refreshing to get back to doing some sort of writing (I mean, I don't get much of that nowadays with a science based syllabus in school).

Anyway, on to more light hearted things. Yesterday, I got a piercing. Don't worry, its just on my ear. Surprisingly, there was very little discomfort, only a bit of soreness when I cleaned it. Three down, and around six more to go. Sadly I don't think that I'll be able to get any facial piercings anytime soon, I mean, its much easier to hide your ears than your face. My parents would freak if they saw me with a pierced lip or eyebrow.

Sometimes I think that they are more than just a little bit overprotective and well, in my opinion, I think that they overreact way too often.

I wish I could get a tattoo, hmm... maybe when I turn twenty on February. I want something on my foot, maybe a nautical star or something.

Comments