Sigh, my internet connection is so fucked up! There are times when it works fine and times when it is totally nonexistent! Frustrating! Posting blogs has become increasingly difficult

Anyways, today, I ran into one of my old friends. It was indeed very refreshing to see him so different from when we were in Secondary School. I guess all of us have changed since then. I mean, I can’t exactly say that I’m the same person that I was seven months ago. We’ve all grown and explored the new world outside secondary school, and somehow, we’ve slipped into a daily routine, a comfort zone. Some of us are content with the small world that we have grown accustomed to. Me, not really, I haven’t exactly found my niche yet. I guess, I should be used to feeling that way. That in itself could be my niche.

I am not really introverted or anything, it’s just that, well, I have become more serious since coming to Poly. I was what my friends would call an extrovert whom you would often find doing outrageous things. I haven’t lost that. I still like to do crazy and weird things (do a lot of that in the Philippines) once in a while. Having less people to talk to, I’ve found that thinking over things in my head helps me sort out certain things, that’s why I’m so much more serious. There are less people to keep me in check so I have to do it myself. More disciplined? Probably. Well, at least I hope so.

Mischief... Mwahaha! I have a secret! Anyways... I feel great! It's like the dawning of a new morning you know, like a fresh start is before me. I don't know what exactly, but I feel that there are going to be some pretty major changes in my life. Okay, right now, I can't seem to stop grinning. Well, I'll go and try to sleep now, before this smile fades. (",)

Comments