Nothingness

The sky was gray and clouds hung heavy, threatening to release a heavy torrent. It was a gray day, and no one was in the mood to clown around. Looking around school, an observer would realize that smiles are hard to come by in this kind of weather. People just want to sleep.

During one of our classes today, sniffles could be heard as people tried to do their work. I wanted to go home.

Anyway, I got this cool retro looking watch. It was the last day of the sale so I reserved it yesterday. Costs 7 bucks, so it was pretty cheap.




We had lab today and as usual, we finished practically last. We also had to redo some parts as somehow as luck would have it, something has gone awry.



The house was quiet when I got there.

Sigh. I can't believe that I just blogged about nothing!

Comments