unwell

Yesterday was orientation for the debate team. It was pretty fun except for this one time when an inappropriate comment- made by one of the senior members left me speechless in front of a crowd. - I'll explain later- I am in a rush and just decided to blog to de-stress.

I just got home because my parents decided to go for the evening mass instead of the morning one. I normally do my work in the evenings so ... my "work time" was cut short. So, after changing to more comfortable clothes I looked at my planner and I realized that I have loads of work to do... project related of course. I hadn't realized that I had procrastinated myself into a corner so in short... I am now swamped and have to do tons of research double time. To top that off- my internet connection is on the fritz. Arrg!

I feel so freakishly guilty because I'm not used to producing atrocious work for projects and I just recently handed up a pile of stinking bull crap.

There are two project meetings tomorrow so I am frantically speed reading and google-ing my way through a bunch of literature. Anyways, yeah...I am stressed. I'll blog more later if I manage to finish everything.

Comments