Sood Mwings

I know I haven't really been blogging lately and its because I am extremely moody. I'm basically waiting for my temprament to simmer down to the point that I know that I'm not overreacting.

Many things have happened. The most important one, I will not mention because I think that I am bound to over react when it is brought up.

Thursday- I fought with my mother. I changed my number temporarily and will post it up here as soon as I find out what my new number is. Sigh.... the home phone line got cut. Thank the gods that the internet services are still intact. How on earth do they expect me to survive like this!!

I HATE BEING BROKE!

Friday morning... my GMP group met up after a night of useless MSNing which only left me frustrated and made a dent in the GMP project workload. It was nuts! XJ is hillarious. We did a marathon of so called "project work".

Dr V. met up with me, justto check up on things. She thought that I was going emo again. She was right, but I wasn't going to let her know that. Duh. I basically threw her off my case by giving a long speech about my personality and why she could have misread me.

Its weird... talking with Dr V is like talking to a nicer more patient version of my parents. And, like talking to a parent... they should never really know what I'm up to.

Anyways, the rest of that Friday was pretty funny. Yas, Chee and I think it was Midah, followed me to debate just to sneak a peek at the person who for the past week has been glamourized in my mind. Because I have already mentioned that the "glamourization", you can safetly say that the spell has been broken. If you want to know what happened- ask me. I feel like smacking myself in the head.

The debators are absolutely fascinating though. I feel like I've found a group of people very similar to me. I'm pretty frustrated though and I've been kicking myself for weeks for not joining sooner. Sigh. I think I'm ranked 4th or 5th in the "freshies" department, which is good of course- but I want to do this competitively and that just won't do.

Today started out slow. I thought there was lecture when there was not and I'm supposed to be revising now... I'll get to it. I'm just moody.

Comments