Its hard to procrastinate sometimes.

Beware- this blog entry is a jumble of ideas and thoughts, you might get a headache trying to understand it.

The Internet has really revolutionized the way people perceive the world and how we gather information. I am just amazed at how this thing- this network of people, ideas, experiences and facts gained influence in my life over the past 10 years. Believe it or not, I only learned how to use the Internet when I was 11 and I see children taking to it like ducks to water.

I have this family friend, who has a 3 year old toddler by the name of Kristen. I was amazed at how Kirsten knew how to play online games almost instinctively. She'd ask me to go to the Disney website and she would take over from there- clicking the games link and playing the games- even before she knew how to read the instructions. It was beyond cool.

YouTube.com is not just a website for entertainment- its a revolutionary tool that people use to express their ideas, peddle their wares and share their knowledge. For example- I regularly check the website for guitar tutorials and for reviews on certain products. There are many inspiring YouTube stories- Panacea81, Blade376, Charice Pempenco and David Choi are just a few of them but there is something strange happening to the website... I hope you've noticed.

Anyway, the I'm blabbing on so much about the Internet because it lets me conference/call long distance for "free" and I love it! Haha! Its a Yahoo messenger feature- I know Skype has it too but I don't want to install any more programmes to my already overloaded laptop. I just don't feel "home"- sick anymore. -If you know me... you'll know what the quotation marks are for.

I'm still fairly pissed though. As brilliant the world wide web is, its still hard to find the information I want. I guess with all the "fake" websites out there and the websites constantly trying to peddle their wares, I just prefer a more tactile approach to research. I like having the security of knowing that the information I need is in a book somewhere on level 5 of the TP library.

As you might have guessed- yes, I have done my work to a level which I find to be fairly satisfactory for 3 hours of google-ing. I can finally sleep. I swear the constant lack of sleep is breaking out my skin. What used to be baby's-butt-smooth is now... not so smooth. I swear I had better skin even when I was in my "smoker phase".

Comments