Debate- an anti-stress drug

93466160- that's my temporary number.

I am dog tired. Lectures were boring. Rushing the BPT practical report was a nightmare. Its hard to concentrate when there's a PMT quiz just looming over the horizon.

Debate was okay- less embarrassing than I thought it would be. I got paired up with the amazing Blob! Whoo! He's really an awesome debater. When you first see Blob- you'd think that he was absolutely average in every way but when he gets up to speak...you go "whoa". There was no magic though- he fed me my entire speech and that just killed the moment for me- no thrill, no fear. How am I supposed to learn how to create a good argument if someone spoon feeds me an argument. I was the first speaker though and I think my delivery sucked.

I managed to have dinner with the guys (My parents would be appalled if they found out that I was the only girl there!) and naturally with debaters, a very enthusiastic discussion arose from the mundane conversation. I was surprised to find out that not all people believed that evolution is how we humans came to walk the earth. Oh well, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Its weird how comfortable I am with these people I've just met. In all honesty, it normally takes ages for me to really warm up to someone- even though they feel that they've warmed up to me.

Anyways, I've been studying PMT for the past 3 days and I seriously don't think that any of it is being retained in my brain.

Comments