don't burst my bubble

I am wonderfully and blissfully distracted.

I as I have already written on a much earlier post a few years back- which I believe was entitled "distracted", I do love distractions. It takes me away from all of the normal, routines of day to day life.

I have a really good book at hand. I have a pretty awesome CCA to look forward to and I just recently discovered a whole "new" musical world outside the realm of what I would normally listen to- old school rock and roll! I guess you can say that its pretty easy to distract me, also it seems that I might just be finding a nice little niche for myself.

Life is pretty blissful except for those nasty things I wrote about in the previous blog entry. School's sending out nasty shivers of reality with the project deadlines and quizzes coming up. I know I will need to focus sooner or later, but I'd rather it be later. People do say that ignorance is bliss and I'd have to agree. I've been so deliciously ignorant when I was younger, but the feeling never lasted because there was always someone or something that would burst my perfect little bubble.

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy my little slice of heaven pie while it lasts.

I have to work on my projects now and face them head on- so that reality doesn't come crashing down on me all at once. I better get on to it before my caffeine high wears off.

Comments