a musical insomniac

I just found this awesome song in youtube.com by mone of the most awesome youtube bands out there. I would have wanted to actually post the video up here but well I can't for some reason, youtube doesn't allow you to embed videos from selected channels.

So...the best I can do is give you the link:
Click to watch "Tonight" by Boyce Avenue. If you want a copy of the MP3 buzz me because I ripped it out of youtube with Audacity. I wouldn't have resorted to ripping it if itunes were available in Singapore or if I could find their album here.

Anyways... Its 6 am and for some unfathomable reason I'm still up. I made good use of my time though...I was on a music hunt and boy do I have a good haul. A must listen is this LOCAL band I found via myspace.com called "Postbox"- they have a pretty good female singer and they have an EP out- which I want to get. Its really very sweet.

Comments