Amy

Its so freaking weird that few people get that "If You Seek Amy"= F-U-C-K me.

There's a fair amount of hype over that song in other parts of the wold but personally, I think that even though the song is suggestive, its not as bad as other suggestive songs because kids under the age of 7 are probably going to just think that its a song about a girl named Amy. It is, but its also about a celebrity lifestyle.

On other things, my folks and I went out to town with the intention of watching a movie. We didn't because The Terminator isn't out yet and I don't want to watch a sensored version of Angels and Demons. We ate Thai food instead. Yum. My parents are having their anniversary soon (they celebrate it twice a year because they got married twice) and I'm glad that they're going to celebrate it. 23 years together is a long time. I hope they stay together for many more years to come- hopfully not just because of me.

Anyways, I feel so lazy these days. My fingers are sore. I need to get new guitar strings and I need to revise for Monday's GMP quiz. Sadly though, sometimes we don't do what we NEED to. Procrastination is the enemy...but its just so awesome that I can't help myself.

Comments