internet absence

I can't stand it! My Internet connection has been reestablished but I still can't go online because the damned modem is on the fritz! Sigh. I feel so isolated from the rest of the world. I miss watching movies, downloading songs and just plain talking to people online.

Oh by the way, my old phone number is in service so you can contact me with that number. Just in case you lost it- 91546513.

For those of you who say "Gasp! She posted her phone number online!"- I roll my eyes and say: Please, its not like a lot of people read my blog or even know about it. Sigh... call it sad but I seriously think that no more than 30 people read my blog. I have more contacts on my cellphone.

Sigh... the term tests start on Thursday if I'm not mistaken. I'm fairly bummed about this whole block teaching thing. It is indeed really irritating. I just got my term test results for PMT and voila! A failing grade of 23/25. Whoo!

I am fairly worried- duh! I did study for three days for that quiz but apparently very little information actually went into my brain. I know that I said in one of my previous posts that I like distractions but well... this is just too much for me to handle. I'm too distracted. When I sit at my dining room table to study... strange thoughts start to leech into my mind and academia is soon the last thing on my mind.

I just hope that doesn't happen during the term tests preparation period. My not being able to go online might just be a blessing in disguise.

Anyways, some of you may be wondering how on earth am I blogging when my internet connection is dead. I'm in school. The rest of the school, apart from the library is strangely deserted. So deserted in fact that I wouldn't be surprized if a tumble weed rolled by. Its kinda cool though. Hehe. I like the feeling of being alone sometimes. It clears the head.

Comments