Sleepy

I did wonderfully for the PMT Term Test! - In my freaktarded dreams. I didn't even know that it was supposed to be a term test.

The final episode of season 8 of American Idol was pretty darn awesome. Cindy Lauper, Gene Simmons, Queen Latifah, Lionel Richie and Jason Mraz all performed. It took the sting out of Adam's defeat. In the last few episodes of AI, I wasn't as in to him as I thought I'd be. I found myself rooting for Danny Gokey. His voice was just mmm mmm good. I was so shocked when Ryan announced that Kris was in the top 2. I could't bear to see Adam or Danny go. Personally, I think Kris' performance wasn't THAT good.

Kris' cover of Kanye West was brilliant though, hence it was granted the priviledge of being my blog song. Buzz me online for the song.

This week has been hectic and pretty hellish. I was sleep deprived from doing the PMT project and I had to get up early to finish PMT. On top of that I was worried for GMP.

It turns out that I had been stressing out for nothing. Z, was a lifesaver. I seriously do not know how on earth I was supposed to survive if I had to take that damned quiz today. I was sweating it out last night, trying to make sense out of the three-inch-thick stack of GMP print-outs. The postponding of the quiz was just the pick-me-up I needed.

After my lunching, Jun You became a bird's target. It was as if there was a bulls eye right on his head. It seemed that the bird wasn't satisfied with just attacking his head with a bird bomb, so it let another one go on his shirt. It was damn gross and absolutely hillarious.

The whole day, I pretty much hung out with people not normally on my list. Surprisingly it wasn't at all as weird as I expected. Maybe I am as personable as I think. Shrugs. I might just be getting better at social interactions.

Sleep is required for proper brain functioning so I'm going to TRY to turn in and save some of my brain cells from their imminent demise.

Comments