ZZZZZZ

Sleep. I can't seem to get enough of it! When I got home, I headed straight to my room and I was asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. I woke up to eat dinner and watch my favorite soap opera and now, I'm supposed to be studying but guess what, my head wants is soft sweet slumber. I have a headache and the only cure I know of that does not involve drugs is mind numbing REM. Damn that sandman!

Why the heck am I so tired! I was only in school for around three hours and we barely used our brains Well it didn't take that much brain power to figure out how to use a calculator for solving leniar regression equations. Sheesh!

I'm going to go sleep now. Tomorrow's lecture day and I'm just coming for Organic Chemistry. Late mornings are the best! Who needs breakfast when you can have brunch.

Nighty night!

Comments