Bleak? Nah. Well, at least I hope not.

The sky is the color of ash. Everything seems gray and drab. The house is quiet and empty and honestly I’m enjoying the lack of company. For some reason, I just don’t feel the need to socialize as much. Call it a phase, well whatever it is, one word that comes to mind is dry.

School, and plain day to day life has become lackluster for me. Boring. I can't wait to go on vacation. Maybe just sit at the seaside, reading a book and finally getting an even tan, that would cure me.

Sigh, this time two years ago, when I was a freshman, I had some sort of breakdown, literally, that time, everything was just plain falling apart. Glad that history didn't repeat itself. I've got more sense than that. I guess, it is true, the older you are, the wiser you get. I can take a lot more hits than I used to be able to. A drink would help though.... Kidding!

Comments