Daymares

I took a nap after coming back from Church See a pattern here? As soon as I get home I sleep. and got the weirdest dream. I couldn't remember it at first but now I do. It was so crazy! Here's how it went:

I was pregnant then all of the sudden I wasn't! I had multiple 'Mini Me's running around creating havoc. I couldn't handle all of the two year old copies of my self and I just got angry and walked out of the house. I looked for my husband. I looked everywhere then I broke down in the middle of the road when I realised that I did not have a spouse!

It was all so strange and freaky! I wonder where that came from. My subconscious self must be going through some horrible thing to cook up that kind of dream. Terrifying!

Okay, back to real life. I am so distracted! I need to focus and prioritise. Study time.

Comments