Great Day, and I'm not being sarcastic!

I had a great day today. It was almost free from my parents' incessant nagging (duh, that's why it's incessant, it doesn't cease). I got some new clothes (finally!) and the cherry on top is that my folks are leaving the country AGAIN! So naturally, Nica and I are going to have the house to ourselves. Well, actually, I'm going to have the house to myself, since she's always at work! GOODBYE HOUSE RULES!

Oh and plus, neither my parents, nor Nica know that I'll have an extra day off school (other than the National Day of course, Aug 9) ! That means that I can go do whatever I want wherever I want, without them knowing! VIVA LA LIBERTE! (Gulp! Yes people, that was French...erm... at least I think that's correct. Saying that I'm a bit rusty with French is a major understatement.)

Comments