I hate studying.

Oh! Oh no! I just came to the realization that the final exam is just eight days away! I do not know if I am capable of devouring five subjects worth of notes in just eight days! I have two and a half "D" ring files worth of notes to go through. Gulp!

For some reason still unknown to me, I have been able to survive school tests and exams the past few years. I usually just got by, without getting awesome grades. I was your basic average slacker who doesn't buck up until the last minute.

Why the heck did I choose Biomedical Science? It takes a lot of work! I want more projects and less reading, I mean, that is what I went to Polytechnic for.

I hate studying but I like learning. Does that make sense?

Anyways, here's a picture of my Biochemistry(BC)lecturer and the rest of the class. BC is pretty tough (there's so much text to internalize) but he makes learning it more entertaining. He's leaving though. Sad.

Oh yeah, the lecturer is the dude holding the Mikey Mouse stuffed toy. I know I know! He looks so young! I'm guessing he's around twenty-seven.



I look so gross in the picture! Ew! But that's the only one of him that I've got.

Comments