Concerns

The test went pretty well and I am glad that I took the time off to look up certain things in the reference books in the library.

I can feel an ending of some sort approaching. I think its probably because this school term is ending. It's pretty weird because this week seems full of last tutorials and practicals and I'm not sure if I'm really ready to take on the exams.

I know I've been saying that I really need a break but now that the school holidays are coming up, I'm not so sure I want to go back to the Philippines. I think I want to go somewhere else like Australia or Hong Kong just for the change in environment.

I asked my Mum about my going to University and she communicated her uncertainty in us being able to afford further education.

I do not know if I would still want to go forth with my education but at the moment, I feel that the knowledge that I would have acquired by the end of my three years would not be enough adequate in helping me gain employment.

Comments