Frustrated

Today... let me tell you, this has not been a good day at all. First of all, I just belly flopped into my Organic Chemistry paper. Let me put it this way, saying that I would be lucky to pass is an understatement. I think it would take all the luck in my life to just pass that paper.

It was difficult. The worst part was that I expected the paper to be difficult! It was easier than I expected and still, I fear that I will not pass.

I can feel my dreams of a long, relaxing, beach side vacation going down the drain. The best that I can hope for is that I have to take the test only when I get back (hopefully the schedule lets me take at least a short holiday), that way, I can experience even a tiny scrap of elation.

What I want to do is De-stress. What I have to do now is study for tomorrow's Biochemistry Paper. Great! I hate... no not a strong enough word I ABSOLUTELY ABHOR studying for exams.

Yep. I don't hate biochem. I just hate having to go over the same thing over and over again until it sticks. Mind you, I'm not a slow learner. I usually just get by doing the bare minimums but the sheer mass of information that I have to work through is enough to keep be busy for weeks. And yes, I do like to cut corners. I am a procrastinator and, I guess that's probably why I can't seem to get great grades.

I get distracted easily too, so much so that when I study with even the softest music playing somewhere in the house, I end up dancing, jumping up and down or singing along to the tune. Oh and my cousins and anyone I've ever lived with is going to tell you that I just can't sit still, unless its in front of the telly.

Help!

Comments