Exams Acoming

I am so sick... Sick of sitting at my desk and studying! All I want is to pass the exams so that I can just get up and leave for the Philippines. If I pass all of my subjects, I do not have to sit for the sub paper which will be held during the holidays.

It is quite irritating because my passport is about to expire. That means that I have to get it renewed before I can book the flight! Honestly, thats one hastle that I do not need during the exam period.

Anyways, I have a paper tomorrow (Principals of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, just saying it is exhausting!) and on Monday. I'm going to be free by Fridays so I'm thinking of doing something to celebrate. Sigh... if there's one thing I know about celebrations is that ninety percent of the time it involves food. I am already so chunky!

There is however one good thing about study week.... due to all of the stress and studying, I have lost five pounds! I can't believe it either! My old clothes have started to fit me better.

Well, wish me luck in losing weight and THE EXAMS.

Comments