Senseless existance?

Since SIP started, my routine has been:

Wake up
Bathe
Get dressed
Go to work
Go for lunch
Go back to work
Eat and sleep

Earth shattering right? Who knew that trying to find a cure for cancer would lead to such a mundane existance. Life has been so uneventful lately. Sure... my body is busy but my mind feels as if it is completely stagnant. When I actually get home from work and my mind is filled with wanderlust, my physical body is too exhausted to let my mind roam.

I have to say that the thing which is taking the most toll on my psyche is the fact that I don't really get to see my friends anymore. Sure... the debaters are always there, but the B8 girls are all over the place.

The world imploaded yesterday when Aji dropped the bomb on the Thailand trip.

My stomach fell and my mind wandered.

Comments