Laptop love

I think I'm in love. I came home to find this really cute, tiny black and white Hp laptop that looks a hell of a lot better than my Lenovo - Lenny for short. I think I can keep it, with a few tricks learned from debating, It'll probably be mine in no time.

I don't know if anyone will buy my Leny if I put it up for sale though. I still love that heavy chunky machine but really... this one, I'm using the Hp one now by the way, is so much more portable. It weighs like a quarter of the old one.

It is miniscule though. Its going to be hard to watch videos, Well... we'll see. With a little luck and a pair of puppy dog eyes, I might even get to keep both.

I feel like I have a new pet or something. I do see a down side though... If I had to keep just one... I'll probably keep my Lenny buddy, just because that one is more efficient and it has that teeny little joystick mouse thing that helps me draw stuff and so on. I love my Lenny. I am so going to fight for both. I probably won't be able to get by on this teeny tiny little thing. Its like a mobile phone or something. It doesn't even have a disk drive and like I said, I'd like to watch movies... on a bigger screen.

Nah. She wants both because having just one just doesn't cut it. Ah, the wonders of a greedy human mind -It can get so unreasonable when it sees the next shiny toy.

She hopes. She hopes.

She also hopes to break in the NTU debates this Saturday. - More so the latter than the former, but if she can have both, she'll take it.

Ok... now that I've gotten that first person thing out of my system... I am going to sleep. I just have to do a few more things first.

Comments