tryouts

I missed the break. Boo. I guess that I am glad that I bucked up for the last three rounds. I am just a little tweeked because well lets face it it still wasn't good enough. I am rather pleased though that I did better than Anita in the last three rounds. Whoo!

Anyways, Beanie shall not admit defeat so quickly. The air is pregnant with change. All that is required is a catalyst. Its only a matter of time. There electricity in the air.

I will be able to channel some of my attention to the Internship at hand. Debate will still be there. I still have to up the ante, maybe even more so but the attention will not be on me. That makes me somewhat comfortable.

The only problem is that I'll have to grab that attention from the fore runners if I want to make something more of myself than what I am.

Comments