a Sigh of relief

I feel so refreshed. Today, I met with a good old friend from High School and I must say that the reunion felt kind of like a homecoming. I had been so accustomed to my High School life that I guess I can confidently say that I had found my niche in my four years there.

The only sad part was the nostalgia, the desire to return to a former place and time. I will digress here to explain something interesting about nostalgia. Nostalgia come from root words, nostos and algos translating to " the pain felt when a person wants to return home". An interesting thing about this is that Nostalgia was once considered an illness. Swiss mercenaries used to feel weak and demoralized because they were away from home.

Pics!




On other things- I think that I may have some sort of food poisoning because I've been alternating between diahorroeah and constipation. I can't eat because it comes out one way or another. Pooh. I love food too. I don't know if its nostalgia or what.

Comments