Insomnia?

I am slightly more tan today that I was yesterday. That's what I get from not wearing sunscreen. I'm not burned though.

The three ladies of the house went swimming - mostly just floating around. It was brilliant except for the fact that my companions aren't really strong swimmers so the three of us were deported to the shallower pool. It was kind of pathetic if not funny. I could kneel down on the floor of that pool and my head would still be above the surface. It was irritating because whenever I tried to do the damn freestyle, my toes would scrape against the pool floor!-I settled for the breast stroke to develop strong pectoralis major muscles, good for you flat ladies out there, that is what you should do!

My cousin and I played this diving game thing and my chin was a casualty. I don't know why we thought diving in a shallow pool was a good idea. Anyways, I dove without goggles and basically scraped my chin against the pool bottom. So dumb right?!

Anyways, spending the most part of the afternoon basically weightless was a thrill I had not experienced since I went to the Philippines.

Oh and my cousin and I might be taking some boxing lessons. Whoo! It's something I've always wanted to do!

BTW- I am so having trouble sleeping so I've been tweeking my blogskin and watching all sorts of crap online. I so need sleep.

I finally found a picture of my "The secret life of the American Teenager" cousin and her baby!
Here it is! Adorable!

Comments