Awake



I just watched "Awake" and I have to start off this post by saying that Hayden Christensen and Jessica Alba are two of the most beautiful people ever!

Second, The movie "Awake" was the only movie that had me crying from start to finish- and its very hard to get me to cry at a movie. It was dramatic, there was no action at all but the plot just kept you guessing. I have a new favorite movie.

It has always been a movie that I wanted to watch just because of the fact that it involves a phenomenon that I had always been curious of, "anesthetic awareness", which is when during an operation, somehow, the patient doesn't loose consiousness. He stays awake to feel every incision, every cut and every tug at his tissues. He can feel the pain of the operation but is completely paralised. He can't scream or even blink to let anyone know that he's awake- He's basically trapped in his body. Anyways, if that wasn't bad enough, he finds out that the surgery was a ploy to kill him.

Oh and yes, it is 4.45 in the morning, and I am awake- just a bit of irony there.

Comments