Holiday

I so haven't been blogging lately because, well, there's not much to blog about. I've just been reading, learning how to draw anime and how to play the guitar. It's weird though, I have trouble sleeping early. Nowadays I normally get to bed at around 5 or even 6, 4am at the earliest. I am so going to have "jet lag," adjusting to the new "timeline" when I have to go back to the school routine.

Oh yeah, also I passed all of my subjects! Whoo! I passed badly though. There were a couple of Ds (yes I am not ashamed to admit it) and my GPA dropped by 0.2 so I guess its not so bad. I am so doing better next sem but I am queasy about the next group of classmates.

Yesterday though, most of the ladies and I went to the city with the intent of watching a movie. the imperative word being intent. We didn't actually go and watch a movie, we just bounded around the malls and window shop because few of us actually bought anything, well, except Rach and Yas who had a fiesta in the body shop sale. Lol!

Of course we had to have lunch before the intended movie watching was to happen so some of us met up at the airport and ate... guess what- Popeyes! Who can resist the Cajun fries?!

There were some awesome heels at top shop! I'll post the pictures tomorrow.

I heart American Idol and here's what I thought about Wednesday's show which I missed- I just finished watching it online:
-Danny, Adam and Allison are awesome singers!
-Allison could pass for Aynn's cousin.




Alisson above, Aynn below, see the slight resemblance?
-Kris Allen is "cute-but-married"
-Lil Rounds had on an awful white and pink outfit that bunched in the crotch so a hi 5 to Simon for pointing it out.

Oh and I came across this really weird pic of Adam so I'm starting to doubt his masculinity. I mean...eyeliner?! and look at the crazy hair!

Comments