Madness!

I am so freaking emotional right now! Its so unlike me to be a useless throbbing bundle of girlyness! I am melancholic because I miss everything there is to miss! I miss High School, Philippines, Hong Kong and all of the friends and family whom I haven't seen for ages.

I don't know what's up with me! I think that the span of the holidays is just too long. I've been by myself for prolonged periods of time and I end up thinking too much and analyzing my past social relationships. Gosh, I swear. I even took the Jungian test that I took for psychology and my results changed from an ENTP and finally ENFP!

Note the change from T to F- Thinker to Feeler!

Oh and most of you know how much of a hippy I am so I'm pretty upset that a large proportion of the population did not participate in Earth Hour. How hard is it to turn off a freaking light bulb? I don't want my future kids and grand kids to miss out on seeing snowy mountain peaks just because millions of people didn't conserve energy resulting in the earth becoming too warm that snow fails to form on mountain tops!

Anyways, there is something that made me smile.


That beautiful little girl is my niece, Macyn whom I had visited a while ago- when she was in a stroller. She was born with a congenital anomaly- she had no anus and when I was there, she defecated through a hole surgeons made in her abdomen- After the surgery to rectify the problem, she seems to be recovering fine. Ooh and she's a quarter Caucasian!

Comments