Catching up

I know I havent written in ages and so much has happened.- Okay, not that much, but I get the feeling this is going to be a crammed blog entry.

I had a Birthday- February 23.
It was a bummer that it was on a Monday, but that was okay because there was no school. I didn't really celebrate because I already had my big bash when I turned 18- its a Filipino thing, here, the big bashes are on the 21st birthday.

I had 2 really hard exam papers-
For Retail, I wrote a whole lot of bull shit on my paper. The last question was so abstract!
For PMic, I was so not able to finish the last question and it was worth- gulp, 20 marks! What kind of evil person puts the question with the highest weightage on the last page?! I so hope I pass all of my papers!

We celebrated the end of 2.2
The gang, went for buffet and a movie. The food was so so and I ate myself into sickness. I could feel the lipocytes turning into cellulite.

We watched "He's Just Not That Tnto You" and I must say, that movie is a chick flick not to be missed! It was great, with a lot of subtle comedy and some very attractive actors.

I chillaxed.
I took 2 days off to relax and sleep in and recuperate. I know, some people would think that its an abosoulte waste of time, but it was like a breath of fresh air. I slept all day and stayed up all night just because.

I became an absoloute sloth for 48 hours. It was great! I even got back to playing the guitar! The only downside about that is that I now have blisters on each of the fingers on my left hand (except the thumb, you don't use that to play chords). It really hurts so now I have a love hate relationship with my guitar. I love to play it, but I hate it because it hurts! Seriously! My fingertips look like they have chickenpocks!

I discovered this Youtuber who has an awesome affinity for make up-sugar bunny! Just so you know, being a make up artist was one of my ambitions when I was younger so I was immediately a fan,

I also caught up with all the TV series' that I've missed.

Staying at home is nice!

Comments