You can't outgrow bitch.

They sat there talking, ping pong-ing the blame till everyone on the table was acquitted of it. I don't like it. I thought this kind of petty behavior was beyond this age group. Then again, I guess, you can't really grow out of being a bitch, even if some of you may happen to be male.

Okay, I guess that had to get out of my system somehow.

I'm sure that I also have a tendency to be catty, but I do try to keep my bitching to a minimum, especially when I am speaking to more than one person. - Now let me take this time to apologize to all of those whom I have bitched about, and those people whom I have bitched to for testing your patience and tolerance.

I guess it really is a female thing most of the time. We do love to talk and sometimes when we are caught up with our emotions, or with PMS, we have a tendency to say things without thinking of their repercussions. Intangible words can amount to tangible pain too as we all know - since most of our parents do have a tendency to use a significant amount of blackmail.

See, my main problem about venting is that whoever it is you bitch to is probably going to end up on your side. I mean duh, you don't bitch to someone to be challenged by them, you bitch to someone so that they can agree with you and make you feel better. Anyways, a perception of the other person is built in the minds of people who would otherwise be uninvolved. Now the "bitch" is unable to defend his or herself, because the listener's minds are already made up.

Ah, I remember, when I was referred to as the maid on countless incidences. I did bitch about those people like they did about me. I'm sure that I thought they deserved it at that time. Then again, I am very sure that I was better off just confronting those people, instead of just venting to my friends. Maybe that way, something would have been resolved.

Comments