Pourqoi? - read behind what you can see

What’s the point in asking a question, when you’ve already made up your mind? If I answer as you predicted, your suspicions will be confirmed. If I answer otherwise, you'd think I'm lying.
Voilà la solution, ne me demandez pas. C'est simple.

Ah friendships. They're kind of funny eh. I can still be a friend to someone even if I don't principally or actively support what they believe in. I mean, just because you're friends with someone, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to share the exact same opinions or ideals, nor does it mean that you will be willing to scrap your set of ideals to help that friend out. We're all blessed with a brain each - I hope that the whole of mankind would learn how to use their own thoughts and ideas to get by in life. Pour la moment, it is not my fight.

Comments