ah youth!

I was on the verge of tears when I took the long walk to the convention centre to collect my graduation robe. Yes, as much as I thought it would not feel sentimental and about leaving, I just can't help it. I couldn't stop myself from slipping it over my shoulders and giving a twirl for everyone to see. Picture me wearing the red and gold striped robe, bouncing amidst the smiles of my friends. Sigh. Classic me.

Orienting the freshmen was enjoyable and immensely exhausting. These vibrant and wild creatures came streaming into the room with such enthusiasm that they resuscitated the squad. It was refreshing.

I was pleasantly surprised about how well these jovial novices actually did in their first debate, however, I was even more surprised at how well I debated. Sure, it was only for 4 minutes, but I had this new found manner and I strangely for this one debate, had good structure. Perhaps it was my mindset. I wanted to show them how provocative debating could be. It was such a joy to see them captivated, hanging on every word. Orgasmic! Lol!

Ah how easy it is to impress them. If only it was just as easy to keep them interested.

Comments