Dreaming...

I'm so hormotional now, you can't even imagine. Yesterday, even before I had awakened to a new day, I was love-sick. It was absolutely disgusting. It set the tone for these past two days. I find it so embarrassing that I don't even feel comfortable writing the sordid details of yesterday on this blog. Sigh.

I'll leave you guys with a teaser though, straight off of my journal.

"My mind is playing tricks on me. Before I woke, vivid images of romancing fluttered beneath my eyelids. It was odd though. The person in my dreams was someone whom I was completely unfamiliar with. Nonetheless, the interactions between us were flirtatious, tantalizing and needless to say absolutely enjoyable. I dreaded waking up, but my mother's voice (who nagged at me to get up) echoed in my ear, till I finally allowed the sleepy spell to break."

That's all you get. I'd had to moderate that paragraph so that it wasn't dripping of sickly sweet honey, but you get the picture. - Gosh, I wish I could go back to the Philippines. :P

Anyways, I do hope that my new record keeping (via journal) will prove to be useful someday in providing some sort of inspiration for my future writing endeavours. I've wanted to be a writer since I could remember.

I've spent years curled up on my bed while my mind explored the various realities detailed on the pages of books. I marvelled at how authors could capture moments in vivid detail, and condense them so artfully into pocket sized works of art. I wish, I wish.

Ah, dreams.

Comments