new look

Here I go again... New blog skin... for the new, more adult portion of my life. Its actually kind of interesting how I started off three years ago with a minimalistic black and white design, and now am going back to that. I guess we all go back to our roots. Sometimes we have to look backwards at our past to find out how to move forward with our lives.

I haven't gotten any sleep yet... I've been playing with headers and different images all through the night just so that I get it looking just right. Okay fine... maybe the header tinkering was just for the the last hour. I was preoccupied with downloading show tunes prior to that. Hmm... I don't know what it is with show tunes lately. Its not really my kind of music... at least until now.

Anyways, I hope you like this new skin. Again it shows my... narcissistic nature. But then again, so what honeys! It is MY blog. I am allowed to indulge in a little self obsession ain't I? I rather think that the new header looks like a book cover eh... maybe it'll be my first.

Comments