A sigh of relief 2

Yesterday was nice. I got to hang out with Mary Anne, a friend I had gained during my MOELC days. We both took French together and she has been my friend for ages.

We watched "The Unborn" and I must say that it was unexpectedly good. Brilliant even. The general public- me especially has a fascination of twins and mirrors and this movie played on those two factors hence, making it especially effective. I am a big fan of horror movies in particular, simply because I grew up on R.L Stine. I must say that "The Unborn" kicked "The Grudge's" butt- the English version. I so can't wait for "Friday the 13th" to be released.

It was particularly humorous because Mary Anne kept covering her eyes in the scary bits so, I guess you could say that I was the rude person in the movie theatre who kept breaking out in giggles while the "scary" bits were on.

After weeks of searching, with the help of my trusty sidekick, I finally found a decent bag that I could maybe use for work- see point # 2 in previous entry. I got it at the new mall which I believe is called "Tampines 1". It was awesome because almost all of the shops had some kind of opening sale going on, so I got the bag on a 20% discount- from $37 to $29.50- what a steal!

After mucking about in the mall for hours, we headed to my place. I had recently come across this program called Audacity and we played around with it- we ended up recording our version of "Torete"- a popular 90's tagalog song. The day ended with some meaningful conversations. - Gosh, I missed going out in small groups- it used to be Mary Anne, Maria Ad. and me!

Lame-oe Pics of the two of us mucking about:









I want these shoes!!!!

Comments