First day again

I woke up pretty cranky because I had some trouble sleeping.

School has started and I have to say that it didn't start off slow like it normally does. We were basically immersed in lectures and I found it immensely hard to concentrate. BPT might prove to be an issue for me because I am having a hell of a lot of trouble understanding the lecturer- and some people complain about MY accent!!!

There's an upcoming Spaceman themed lab that I am dreading. The garb is just frustratingly hot- and I don't mean that in a good way. I don't appreciate being made to look like a giant marshmallow woman. :P

I'm crossing my fingers for good luck- I'm not that keen on this new semester. All I can say is that I think that I need to get halfway decent grades if "the plan" is to work. Its a good thing that the cohort has most Fridays off- phew.

I'm a bit down though, not because of anything major... its just that, the little things add up and suddenly, without realizing, there's a mountain before me and I have to ardiously climb up it. All I can do to keep from gaga-ness is to think about Miley Cirus's lyrics to the climb. -haha lame I know, but seriously... it works. I don't like her voice much though... I wish someone else would do a cover of it- Its just begging for a cover version.

"There's always another mountain,
I'm always gonna want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

It ain't about how fast I get there
It ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb"

Comments