Catching up!

As you may have noticed, I have been on a week long hiatus. Its not because I have nothing to write about... its just, well I have been super "emo" lately and I think it unfair to bore you with mindless complaints and musings about nothing in particular- although... I do that from time to time.

Speaking about emo-ness, just a note:
I am very disturbed that pretty much all of the songs playing on the radio speak of this ever elusive thing called love. It is honestly one topic I desperately want to keep out of my head and here's why; I am a thinker and... basically, for me... thinking generates emotions and I don't want to "generate" emotions that I do not genuinely feel. - like the absolute adoration I feel for Paul Walker! Eeek! - Kidding! He's HOTT though!



NEWSFLASH!: Some moron stole my bike. My purple monstrosity of a bike! He's a complete moron because my dad bought it second-hand- so now its third-hand? Oh and the suspension on that thing is shot! I'm surprised someone would even bother to steal it. I still want to kill the guy who did though. Oh and a bit of advice for all of you ladies out there- don't ride a bike with bad suspension- you'll live to regret it later. reduced sensitivity- see wikipedia

As much as I disliked that bike, I still loved it. I'm so oxymoron-ic !- I know! But that bike kept me busy 3 hours a day! I liked being out of the house getting all sweaty and exhausted- think clean people! Haha!

My folks had some sort of a get together and it was interesting to see adults who have very little in common interact with each other. Everyone was polite and well... it just seems like everyone lacked in personality but all in all, I was just relieved that my parents get their weekly dose of social interaction. It was kind of like a scene in Gossip Girl except the players were older and less attractive.- I say that will all the love and respect in the world for my parents

I was also extremely thrilled because well... I've had some very enlightening conversations with my housemates. Krish- "the eldest 27" is an ENFJ and Nica- "the architect 25" is an ISTJ which is so weird because we can all have a pretty good time considering that we are all pretty much polar opposites to each other- specially Nica and I. Lol! Apparently we balance each others' madness out! It turns out that they might just be the most exceptionally awesome people I have ever lived with! Oh and it is just so strange that I am the youngest and we can talk to each other on the same wavelength. That is just the cherry on top for me. I so expected them to have different profiles- but then again... your self perception can be far from how others perceive you.

Two of my Mum's sisters flew in this afternoon and I was there to pick them up. It was kind of a bummer because two people wanted me to go out with them todayand I had to turn them down- and they're pretty busy so... I'll probably get to go out....erm never? Gulp! I hope not! Mary Anne- Call me on your day off!

Comments