Stressed and Fraying

I can make phone calls and sms! Yay! Finally. I got my service back only yesterday. I never realized how much I relied on my phone till I lost the ability to remain contactable.

Anyways, I know that I haven't really been blogging lately. I haven't really had the time. Sure, I'm always in front of the computer but nothing interesting has happened. Right now, I'm just your basic overworked, under payed, stressed out twenteen year old.

I'm up to my ears with school work and my social life has become my antisocial life.

I've got a meeting tomorrow and I know that most likely two of my groupmates won't be able to come. Sigh.

I'm most stressed about the fact that the P Mic report is due on Friday and its supposed to be 10 pages long. We're up to 8 pages and three of my groupmates' work isn't included yet! How on earth am I supposed to squeeze the damn thing to fit 8 pages when the text size, font and spacing are standardized?! WTH!

Nick is getting more and more difficult to work with.
I'm addicted to Tic Tacs!
I need to get high because when you're this low, there ain't no other place to go but up right?

Comments