Soap Opera

Today's been full of highs and lows, mostly lows.

  • I was cut off from my phone privileges due to the fact that someone neglected to pay the bills
  • I was able to hang out with the girls at Popeyes
  • I was an innocent bystander during my parents' marital spat- I shall spare you from the gory details
  • I was completely dumbfounded by P Mic, and still am.
  • I was surprised to find out that there are no more chocolates in the house as I had managed to munch my way though the last of the Chocolate factory stash hence leaving me yearning for yet another distraction from my TV Drama life.

Well, at least I have a bed to sleep in, food to eat, a school to go to and friendships to look forward to, which is more than I can say for some people.

Strangely enough, none of the positive things that I've mentioned seems to give me some peace of mind. They just seem like insignificant nuances of the life I presently have.

Why do I feel that way? Those things that I do have can just as easily be ripped out of my life and burst my bubble. I can sense that my troubles are just beginning.

Pessimisim is so easy these days.

HELP!

What a life!

Comments