New House

Two moves in one year, my my, this year's been busy. Anyways, yes, I have just moved from somewhere in Tampines St 11 to right across school. Whoo! That would probably mean that I can wake up 45 mins before school starts~ I probably won't, but at least I have the option of sleeping in.

Anyways, the actual move was on Friday which was a nightmare for me. First CCN was on, then it was off, then I had a project thingie to hand in and some group discussion thing with a teacher. I was up till late on Thursday preparing for the project submission.

Friday evening was a roller coaster for me, I was initially pissed at the way the furniture in my room was arranged, Fung Shui and all but that was quickly sorted with the help of my Dad. I then started off doing some cleaning. Apparently, the previous tenants had an aversion to cleaning so, to put it simply, the place was an absoloute pig sty.

Afterwards, some unpacking then the making of the bed and lastly food. Today was pretty much spent cleaning and unpacking. My room now looks pretty nice, and so does the rest of the house. Exept for where the boxes are stacked and of course, the store room.

This particular house is much smaller than the previous one, especially the bed rooms and sadly, there is a lack in storage space so the whole family had to rid themselves of some "junk". I think my room's pretty nice. I'll give you guys a tour when the whole thing's spick and span, but now, there's still much to do.

Moving is such a bother.

Comments