Apparently, during my P Mic group meeting (and yes you did read that correctly, a group meeting on a Sunday- has Rowan turned over a new leaf?) , my parents decided on a flat right across school. There was talk about the suspension of my allowance and travel privileges. Obviously I was horror struck. Trick or treat indeed. Just because I was going to start living near school, doesn't mean that I want to spend every moment, not to mention break at home, ergo I need an allowance.

I'm twenty years old for Christ sakes! I have needs and one of them is of course a need to have a life separate to that of my parents, and that, involves money. Sigh. I really hope my Dad was kidding. I do not want to spend my life under my parents' rule.

Anyways, if that happens, I am prepared to get a job and keep it, even if an unfortunate by product of that is my failing a subject, or else, simply go back to the Philippines. I will not stand for this injustice. I am starting my hunger strike / protest (just in case I can't stand not eating) as soon as possible.

Mood: Sarcastic as hell- perfect to annoy my parents with... hehehe all part of my evil plan, soon, they'll be giving me allowance mwahahaha

Comments