My Stupidity

I am an idiot. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said anything!

I believe that if I have more information about something, I'll be able to make decisions better so I wanted to give him that information. I thought that maybe he could make wiser decisions, instead...

I tried my best to explain, now, he's sad, hurt and angry. Now I'm irritated at myself. I feel guilty as hell.

I think he misunderstood. I think he overreacted. I rhink he needs time to think this through.

I only told him to be a good friend. I told him because I thought it was in his best interests to know. I would want to know!

Apparently it wasn't in his best interests. I think he's making the wrong choice, but what can I do? I can't kidnap him and force him to do what I want.

He needs to calm down. The whole group needs to have a talk to get all the issues out in the open.

I need to get high, because when you're this low, there's no where else to go but up. Right?!

Comments