Randomly stressed

I was waiting for gossip girl to load and I decided to pass tha time by paying a visit to Neopets.com I know I'm more than a bit too old for this kind of stuff but well...its just part of my freaktarded tendencies and I came across this:


c) 2000-2008 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission

Lol its just so damn cute! Anyways, I guess you can probably see that I am pretty bored.

Anyways, I tried on my jumpsuit/ spacesuit thing like Hamidah did and I have to say, I look like a balloon version of Rowan. LOL! It was hilarious!

I know I need to get on with some of my projects but I just thought that I should have a day off. Anyways, tomorrow's another day, and another project meeting. Sigh. Monday means the start of another "project" not to mention the fact that I have to write a resume and a cover letter.

HELP!

Comments