The Over-inflated-balloon version of Ron

At 12 noon, I shall don my space suit and look absolutely silly for 30 minuites. I'm so glad we're doing P mic in groups and not as a whole class because that means that less people will see the over-inflated-balloon version of Ron (and I'm not talking about my ego). Lol. Actually I think this lab will be really cool and I don't really mind the space suit so much.

I can't sleep. I've been band hunting to no avail! Sigh, no new music. What shall I do with myself? I even looked at the local pool of bands for any cool music bubbling under the radar, I know there must be some cool music hiding somewhere in cyberspace. I just can't seem to find it. Sigh.

Anyways, yes, my parents finally found out about my piercing, after 10 months. My my, that's a new record for me. The reaction wasn't as bad as I thought. My Dad went "tsk-tsk kids these days" why my Mum said "take that stud off!" and I obeyed. I just failed to mention that I put a place-holder in there so that it won't close. Sigh, I so could have hidden it for a couple more months, but I've been careless due to stess.


Oh and I think I may have some form (super duper mild I hope) of Hypomania. Why? Because:
-racing thoughts
-lower need for sleep
-impulsivity
-obsessive behavior

I need to do something wacky to loosen up. A few drinks? A night out? Anyone? - Phone works so....

Comments