Strange Day

I would have gotten through the day better if I was dazzled by Edward, however, truth be told, I wasn't I was sleep deprived and hungry though the first part of the day.

The practical sessions were not horrible, just unpleasant. For PIA, we had a teacher who was moody-er than me! One minuite she was scolding a group of girls, the next she was laughing. It was strange. My group didn't get to do the practical! All the pipetting down the drain, literally. For P Mic, we didn't get anything done either! For some strange reason, someone got hold of our reagents and used it up! It was a mess!

Oh and I think I did so well for the PIA quiz -NOT!

To top it all off, I left my wallet in the computer lab. I only realized when I was halfway home, I was going to buy Doritos (my achiles heel)! So from the Mini mart, I had to dash to school, call the attendant-thank the gods he didn't get home before I got there, and get him to open the lab.

Phew! My life is in my wallet! ID, Cards etc and I would have been in deep doo-doo if I didn't get it back.

-Pooh, few have time to blog, all the blogs are not updated.

Comments